I started brewing beer in 2016 using basic kits from Bières du monde. It was really cheap and pretty easy to get started, and I’d recommand hopped barley syrup for a first try.
One thing leading to another, I then started brewing using whole grain, bought large pots from Zymotik near Toulouse.
After we moved houses, I built a 3-level rig composed of metal shelves mounted on wheels. Some might call it a brewmobile. The brewmobile is Brewce Wayne’s car, probably.
While reading Game of Thrones, I often wanted to design a coat of arms for fun. Then this summer I visited La Trappe and got that urge again. So I did. It is explained here.
Here’s a collection of beer recipes the beer recipes I brew regularly:
- Antimoine, a trappist-style belgian ale.
- Belgian IPA, a simple IPA.
- Honey Ginger IPA
- Confinée, an oak peated barley wine.
- Irish Red Ale
- Ante Partum, a pale ale which is also the first recipe entirely of my own design!
- Summer whites: Ginger white and litchee white.