I started brewing beer in 2016 using basic kits from Bières du monde. It was really cheap and pretty easy to get started, and I’d recommand hopped barley syrup for a first try.
One thing leading to another, I then started brewing using whole grain, bought large pots from Zymotik near Toulouse.
After we moved houses, I built a 3-level rig composed of metal shelves mounted on wheels. Some might call it a brewmobile. The brewmobile is Brewce Wayne’s car, probably.
Here’s a collection of beer recipes and brewing calendar (not all brews are listed here).
- 15AUG2017: Belgian Triple
- 15SEP2017: Drémil White Beer using my brother’s wheat. That turned out to be hard.
- 30SEP2017: Belgian IPA
- 01NOV2017(?): Peat Oak and Barley Wine
- 01NOV2017: Brewdog’s Punk IPA (with Motuaka for Nelson, which I cannot find)
- 17DEC2017: Honey Ginger IPA
- 29JAN2018: Irish Red Ale
- 15MAR2018: Ante Partum, a pale ale which is also the first recipe entirely of my own design!
- 17NOV2019: Chestnut Brown
- 05DEC2019: Pilsner